Textile Foils - Shattered Glass
For those who love the look of foils, check out our Textile Foils! We have a huge selection of full-color foils, as well as unique holographic and pattern foils. Foil transfers can be a valuable asset for any t-shirt designer who wants to create an eye-catching element in their designs. Foil creates a beautiful metallic finish.
Foils are part of a two-step process that requires laying down an adhesive product first before adhering. We have one kind of plotter-cut adhesive that these Textile Foils are compatible with: HotMelt. HotMelt is a plotter-cut adhesive used to bond decorative elements to garments. It comes on a transparent self-adhesive carrier, which makes weeding detailed designs much easier. This adhesive is compatible with these exciting product lines: Textile Foils, Flocking Sheets, and Reflective Sheets.
* Creates a beautiful metallic finish with a wide variety of colors to choose from.
* Full color foils, as well as unique holographic & patterned foils.
* Foil transfers can be a valuable asset for any t-shirt designer who wants to create an eye-catching effect!
* For use with Hotmelt, which is a very easy process.
Our Foil does NOT have adhesive so you must use a separate heat transfer adhesive such as our HotMelt Adhesive.
- Time: 8-15 seconds
- Temperature: 280-320° F / 137-160° C
- Pressure: Medium-Firm
- Peel: COLD
- Care Instructions: Do not dry clean. Machine wash COLD / mild detergent.; No chlorine bleach. Wait 24 hours before first wash. Wash inside out.
- Recommended Accessories: Hotmelt Adhesive; Teflon Sheet