Youth Sublimation Athletic Short - Navy
Navy Youth Subli-Tru Shorts
Small Material: Polyester
Cleaning Instructions: Hand or machine wash cold on delicate. Use gentle detergents. Do not iron.
- sublimatable substrate (shorts)
- sublimation transfer
- teflon or scratch paper
- repositionable spray or heat tape
Heat press settings:
- temperature - 375 degrees F
- dwell time - :45 seconds
- pressure - light
Note: The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results.
Settings will vary depending on the heat press brand and model ink and paper
and atmospheric conditions.
2nd Note: Use one of our Heat Pillows to lift the inside the shorts. With a piece of Kraft Paper on the inside so ink does not transfer to pillow.
3rd Note: Lint roll the shorts before you sublimate them.
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. Teflon sheet
4. teflon sheet
1. Lint roll the shorts good to prevent blue dots from lint.
2. Place a piece Pillow just a little smaller than the shorts inside the
3. Spray or heat tape the transfer to the shorts.
4. Place the transfer and substrate in the press (transfer on top of
5. Place the teflon sheet over the substrate and transfer.
6. Press the items using the settings listed above.
7. Remove the transfer from the substrate and items from the press
immediately. Use heat-resistant gloves if necessary - the items will be very
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or
the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred or substrate appears
yellowed reduce the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).
- When sublimating a double-sided substrate sublimate one side allow to
cool and then sublimate the other side. Use a fresh kraft paper
under the substrate to eliminate any degassing of the first image onto the
press or teflon.