ROTD Crafter's Corner
Gildan Face Mask - Black
Write a review
| Ask a question
Regular price $1.55
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 4.5 oz.(US) 7.5 oz.(CA),100% ringspun cotton
- 2-ply, tight knit jersey
- Trim & ear loops made from 100% ringspun cotton covered elastic
- Pleated chin for stay put fit
- The Everyday Mask is treated with an antimicrobial agent that contains silver to control odors and does not claim to provide any antiviral or infection prevention/reduction or make any filtration claims
- Washable and reusable
- Non-medical grade
- Ideal for screenprint, heat transfer, embroidery and pad print
- Sold in poly-bagged packs of 24 masks. 1 unit = 24 masks.
One size fits most
8 1/4" W x 6 1/2" L
*Specs do not include the ear loops
Care: Recommended washing before using, machine washable up to 60C/140F (max 10 washes)
All face mask sales are final and non-returnable.
Disclaimer: The product has not been FDA cleared or approved. - The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use as source control by the general public as well as by HCP in healthcare settings as to help prevent spread of infection or illness during COVID-19 - Authorized only for duration of declaration that circumstances exist justifying authorization of emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during COVID-19 outbreak, - under s.564(b)(1), 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless authorization is terminated or revoked. - For use only in low or minimal risk patient isolation situations. - Not intended for use in a surgical setting or where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high, or in high risk aerosol generating procedures. Not for use where FDA-cleared products are available. - Warning! Choking hazard. Not for children under the age of 3. Adult supervision required at all times. - CDC recommends wearing a face covering as one way to address the spread of COVID-19. CDC recommends that social distancing, handwashing, and other recommendations be followed even when face coverings are worn. For more information, visit www.cdc.gov.